Saturday, August 2, 2008

NEW CARIHOP ARTIST ST. VINCENT : FROSS







This dude came on the musical scene with a bang about 2 years ago. He was creating a real buzz in the streets and on the airwaves but no one ever seemed to know who he was. Then there was a name...FROSS. When asked why FROSS, he said "We use to freestyle all day everyday and my friends would say...I always spit cold rhymes, so I wanted a name to symbolise that, but I didn't want a cliche so I chose FROST then took off the T and put an S cause we never pronounced the T." In his Reggae/Soca dominated homeland; St Vincent, it seemed virtually impossible for a local hip hop artiste to get any airplay, but this kid proved that wrong. I guess true talent speaks for itself... And now in 2008 Fross Joins a Unique Group of talented MCs who represent the next generation of mainstream caribbean music under Carihop.

For Bookings, Collabs and more information on Fross please email us at Teamcarihop@gmail.com.

Download Fross - Back In The Days Feat. Donette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo Vincy reppin my boy